KONE, Inc Brand Specialist in Espoo, Finland
Job ID: 33318
Job Posting Category: Marketing & Communications
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Type: Permanent
Application Closing Date: 04-08-2017
The Global Marketing and Communications team is responsible for developing and managing KONE's marketing, external and internal communications. Our objective is to build a strong KONE brand, develop the KONE culture and make sure KONE has a sustainable reputation.
We are looking for
We are now looking for an energetic Brand Specialist to help drive KONE’s corporate brand awareness and growth globally and across all channels. This is a challenging and responsible role, requiring a mix of creativity, drive and rigor. Diplomacy and networking skills are also highly valued.
• Project manage new guidelines development and their implementation to our global network of marketing professionals and other stakeholder groups.
• Advise and support the global and local teams in a wide range of brand related activities and requests, ranging from advertising, sponsorship and apps to uniforms and signage, for example.
• Liaise with our creative agencies and other stakeholders for successful project results.
• Manage and develop KONE's brand guideline site and online business gift store.
Skills, Education and Experience
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Branding, with a preference for Corporate Branding.
• Excellent communication & visualization skills with Bachelor’s or Master’s studies in marketing and communications or other relevant field.
• Accuracy and attention to detail while understanding the wider impact of branding on the business are an asset. An ability to influence and negotiate, and enjoy team work are also highly valued.
• An understanding of how the brand is brought to life in marketing and communications, with a strong emphasis on digital platforms.
• Design software (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) and digital know-how.
• Native–level English, other languages an asset.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
For additional information, please contact Katia Green, tel. +358 40 012 6789.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application and salary expectation by August 4, 2017.