KONE, Inc Head of Demand Capture Solutions in Espoo, Finland
Head of Demand Capture Solutions
Job ID: 32982
Job Posting Category: Information Technologies
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Type: Permanent
Application Closing Date: 14-08-2017
KONE’s IT department manages and develops cutting-edge IT solutions worldwide to support KONE’s business and KONE employees to perform at their best.
We are looking for
We are now looking for a Head of Demand Capture Solutions.
Customer and Sales Solutions unit within KONE IT owns a broad set of IT solutions used by KONE customers, sales and marketing across the customer journey. Solutions cover KONE digital channels as well as tools for digital marketing, consultative sales, CRM, Tendering & Ordering configuration and customer analytics.
As a Head of Demand Capture Solutions you will have accountability over the current and rapidly growing future solutions within the area. Solution owners with solution teams of KONE internal experts and subcontractors will be reporting to you.
The position is based in Espoo, Finland and you will report to the Head of Customer and Sales solutions, KONE IT.
• Establish the solution and architecture vision and strategy for Demand Capture Solutions aligned with Customer and Sales Solutions overall vision and business objectives
• Own and coach the design-driven front-end development approach, ways of working, solutions, competences and subcontracting within Customer and Sales Solutions
• Build a high performing team of own people and subcontractors around the selected technologies
• Lead the solution teams, each responsible for the whole life cycle of the solution, including needs identification, requirements management, road mapping, development, roll-out, support, maintenance, continuous improvement and retirement
• Ensure adequate project and resource planning to make sure that projects and solution support are delivered according to plan, scope and budget
• Own and teams competence development, supplier contracts and overall solution budget including development and run
• Contribute to strategic planning and decision making at Customer and Sales Solutions management team
• Stakeholder management, supporting business units during implementation and in the benefit realization phase, and identifying improvement opportunities with process owners and business stakeholders
Skills, Education and Experience
• M.Sc. degree or equivalent
• Knowledge and experience from leading the development work of multiple successful projects with following characteristics/technologies:
• Development done on customer or sales solutions such as custom-made web or mobile tools
• Design-driven, Agile and DevOps way of working
• Recruiting and leading high performing teams of full-stack / mobile / front-end developers
• Distributed development (offshore)
• Skills in stakeholder, change, financial, and project and program management
• Analytical and conceptual thinking, innovation, ability think out of the box and change management
• Very good collaboration and communication skills in English, and ability to work in virtual teams in a multicultural environment
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
For additional information please contact Head of Customer and Sales Solutions, KONE IT Mikko Leinonen, tel. +358 40 59 677 26 on August 2 between 14:00-15:00 EET or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application and salary expectation by August 14, 2017.