KONE, Inc Head of Service Management and Testing, Customer and Sales Solutions in Espoo, Finland
Head of Service Management and Testing, Customer and Sales Solutions
Job ID: 29623
Job Posting Category: Information Technologies
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Type: Permanent
Application Closing Date: 14-08-2017
KONE’s IT department manages and develops cutting-edge IT solutions worldwide to support KONE’s business and KONE employees to perform at their best.
We are looking for
We are now looking for a Head of Service Management and Testing, Customer and Sales Solutions.
Customer and Sales Solutions unit within KONE IT owns a broad set of IT solutions used by KONE customers, sales and marketing across the customer journey. Solutions cover KONE digital channels as well as tools for digital marketing, consultative sales, CRM, Tendering & Ordering configuration and customer analytics.
We are continuously developing our service management, application support, maintenance and testing processes and competences. As a Head of Service Management and Testing you will carry the responsibility of further defining the vision and approach for service management and testing, deploying the processes and ways of working across all Customer and Sales Solutions and ensuring the right management and execution competences across locations.
The position is based in Espoo, Finland and you will report to the Head of Customer and Sales solutions, KONE IT.
You will be accountable over Service Management and responsible of application support and testing activities including:
• Leading the implementation and further developing KONE LIFT IT operating model across Customer and Sales Solutions focusing on service management, application support and testing
• Cooperating with and jointly managing other LIFT IT initiatives in order to make Customer and Sales Solutions a highly performing, efficient and agile organization
• Building and managing a high performing team of own people and subcontractors
• Establishing missing practices, sharpening and detailing current ones when needed and continuously improving the existing practices
• Ensuring adequate service and resource planning to make sure that solution support is delivered according to plan, scope and budget
• Taking overall responsibility of the service mindset of the “Service” phase of LIFT IT
• Active stakeholder management and communications
You will also contribute to strategic planning and decision making at Customer and Sales Solutions management team.
Skills, Education and Experience
• M.Sc. degree or equivalent
• Knowledge and experience of leading application support and maintenance services for business applications, and optionally from end user and infra services
• Knowledge of business applications related to company’s customer and sales processes, e.g. digital channels, digital marketing, sales tools, CRM, commerce, customer service
• Understanding, experience and preferably certificates from ITIL, Kanban, Agile and DevOps frameworks and metholodgies
• Excellent communication skills in English, and experience in communicating with executive management
• Analytical and conceptual thinking, capability of deep dives into complex topics, taking initiative and calmness in difficult situations
• Ability to successfully lead a team of leaders
• Skills in stakeholder, change, financial, and project and program management
• Ability to work in distributed and virtual teams in a multicultural environment
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
For additional information please contact Head of Customer and Sales Solutions, KONE IT Mikko Leinonen, tel. +358 40 59 677 26 on August 2 between 14:00-15:00 EET or e-mail email@example.com.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application and salary expectation by August 14, 2017.