KONE, Inc Head of Tendering and Ordering Solutions in Espoo, Finland
Head of Tendering and Ordering Solutions
Job ID: 26803
Job Posting Category: Information Technologies
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Type: Permanent
Application Closing Date: 14-08-2017
KONE’s IT department manages and develops cutting-edge IT solutions worldwide to support KONE’s business and KONE employees to perform at their best.
We are looking for
We are now looking for a Head of Tendering and Ordering Solutions.
Customer and Sales Solutions unit within KONE IT owns a broad set of IT solutions used by KONE customers, sales and marketing across the customer journey. Solutions cover KONE digital channels as well as tools for digital marketing, consultative sales, CRM, Tendering & Ordering configuration and customer analytics.
Tendering & Ordering Solutions area within Customer and Sales Solutions consists of highly business critical global solutions used for modelling and configuring KONE solutions and services during tendering and ordering. Solutions are primarily built on Camos configurator platform and integrated to various solutions as well as used across all business lines of KONE.
As a Head of Tendering & Ordering Solutions you will have accountability over the current and future solutions within the area. Multiple solution owners with solution teams of KONE internal experts and subcontractors will be reporting to you.
The position is based in Espoo, Finland and will report to the Head of Customer and Sales solutions, KONE IT.
• Establish the solution and architecture vision and strategy for Tendering & Ordering Solutions aligned with Customer and Sales Solutions overall vision and business objectives
• Lead the solution teams, each responsible for the whole life cycle of the solution, including needs identification, requirements management, road mapping, development, roll-out, support, maintenance, continuous improvement and retirement
• Own and lead both continuous improvement and broader improvement programs to develop the solution area and the platform
• Ensure adequate project and resource planning to make sure that projects and solution support are delivered according to plan, scope and budget
• Building a high performing team of own people and subcontractors around the selected technologies
• Own and team competence development, supplier contracts and overall solution budget including development and run
• Contribute to strategic planning and decision making at Customer and Sales Solutions management team
• Stakeholder management, supporting business lines during implementation and in the benefit realization phase, and identifying improvement opportunities with process owners and business stakeholders
Skills, Education and Experience
• M.Sc. degree or equivalent
• Knowledge and experience from leading the development work of successful projects with configurator software for sales, tendering and/or ordering
• Understanding of one or more configurator technologies such as Camos, ConfigureOne and Tacton, and experience from complex product configurations
• Capability of high level visioning, architectural thinking as well as making deep dives into complex topics
• Analytical and conceptual thinking, innovation, ability think out of the box
• Ability to successfully lead a team of leaders
• Skills in stakeholder, change, financial, project and program management
• Very good collaboration and communication skills in English, and ability to work in virtual teams in a multicultural environment
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
For additional information please contact Head of Customer and Sales Solutions, KONE IT Mikko Leinonen, tel. +358 40 59 677 26 on August 2 between 14:00-15:00 EET or e-mail email@example.com.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application and salary expectation by August 14, 2017.