KONE, Inc IT Planning Manager in Espoo, Finland
IT Planning Manager
Job ID: 31005
Job Posting Category: Information Technologies
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Type: Permanent
Application Closing Date: 04-08-2017
KONE Technology & Innovation is a global organization of technology, design and IT experts who research and create new technologies and solutions for innovative People Flow®.
We are looking for
We are now looking for a IT Planning Manager for the Workforce and the Finance and Reporting solution teams to develop the practices in the two teams. This is a key role in ensuring KONE IT operating model implementation in the IT solution team, accurate financial planning, relevant periodical reporting and leading quality in the team.
The role is a great opportunity for finance and reporting or workforce solutions expert to broaden their role toward how solution units operate and how operational improvements are deployed. The Workforce solution team includes solutions for HR, Legal and Safety and Identity Management. Experience in the solution area solutions is not required but passion for the area is an asset. Alternatively relevant experience may have been acquired from IT project or program management or a financial role.
The position reports to the Head of Workforce solutions and the Head for Finance and Reporting solutions and in matrix to KONE IT Finance, Quality and Portfolio Management Office teams. IT planning managers form an active network for sharing best practices across different teams and are in a key role in developing the overall KONE IT operating model.
• Lead the implementation of KONE IT operating model to the IT solution team, including new processes, tools and metrics
• Work together with the Solution team head to identify and action on development opportunities
• Lead and facilitate monthly financial controlling practices and annual budgeting with a strong hands-on approach
• Facilitate governance practices including monthly IT solution leadership team and operational excellence meetings
• Facilitate resource demand-supply balancing, and support KONE IT level resource management with other IT planning managers
• Facilitate risk management, quality management and compliance practices
• Support the delivery of development projects by coaching project managers and acting as a key user of KONE Way project management model and related tools within the team
Skills, Education and Experience
• Master’s or Bachelor’s level degree in IT or Business or in another relevant field
• Over 5 years of work experience in e.g. financial controlling, quality, or managing projects, programs or portfolios
• Proven achievement in group facilitation, and change management, communication and coaching skills in global environment. Enthusiasm and ability to engage others.
• Proactive and independent approach, ability to understand the big picture and to establish structure, governance and repeatable practices
• Knowledge or certification on COBIT, PMBOK, ITIL, ISO 9001 or similar standards is an asset
• Willingness to dig into details and work hands-on on e.g. financial controlling activities
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
For additional information please contact Head of Workforce solutions Tia Jähi, tel. +358 50 4821258 on Tuesday July 25 at 9:00–10:00 EET.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application and salary expectation by August 4, 2017.