KONE, Inc Quality Expert / Specialist in Espoo, Finland
Quality Expert / Specialist
Job ID: 33204
Job Posting Category: Engineering
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Type: Permanent
Application Closing Date: 25-07-2017
Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow® experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings.
KONE Operations Development is a global organization responsible for safety, quality, environment, and operational consistency to create the best People Flow® experience.
We are looking for
The global Quality team is now looking for a Quality Expert / Specialist to be located in Espoo, Finland. In this KONE wide important role you will drive quality improvement projects together with the relevant stakeholders, create reports, analyze data and drive continual learning and improvement.
• Drive and facilitate company level cross-functional quality-related improvement projects
• Innovate and develop next generation quality reporting tools, dashboards and practices
• Perform analysis of data, identify improvement opportunities and provide impactful proposals for improvement
• Compile and circulate monthly and ad-hoc quality reports to stakeholders (e.g. Executive Board) as required
• Identify and address recurring problems, processes and initiates corrective actions
• Facilitate selected quality governance and gearbox meetings
• Perform business case analyses to support relevant business decision making
• Create and update quality documents and procedures for One ISO
• Participate in companywide certification program (audits)
Skills, Education and Experience
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a relevant field, e.g. engineering
• Program or project management or team leadership experience is an asset
• Experience of working in international and multicultural environment is an asset
• Six sigma, Kaizen and Lean experience is an asset
• Ability to lead development project and to take responsibility of the project
• Good skills of MS Office Excel, SAP, QlikView experience is an asset
• Programming skills in QlickView, Visual Basic or equivalent
• General knowledge of quality processes, systems and tools
• Analytical skills with business acumen
• Team player skills with ability to work also independently
• Flexibility and dynamic approach to work with target oriented mindset
• Fluent communication skills in English
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
For additional information please contact Antti Paavola, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jaana Niemi, email email@example.com.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application and salary expectation by July 25, 2017.