KONE, Inc Sales Competency Development Manager in Espoo, Finland
Sales Competency Development Manager
Job ID: 33214
Job Posting Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Type: Permanent
Application Closing Date: 11-08-2017
Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow® experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings.
KONE’s human resources strategy is to help the company meet its business targets by attracting, retaining, leading and developing the right talent for current and future needs. Our Global HR team, based in Espoo, Finland leads the development and implementation of global HR policies, processes and systems.
We are looking for
We are now looking for a Sales Competency Development Manager to develop, implement and sustain global sales development programs with a special focus on sales management and sales leadership development.
• Content development and project management for different competence development initiatives and programs based on identified business needs and priorities
• Collaboration with KONE business lines, area and country organizations in implementing different sales competence development initiatives
• Contribute in building the KONE sales management competence model, roles and processes
• Developing new and innovative digital learning solutions, for example e-learnings, nanolearnings, mobile apps, online communities, virtual training platforms
• Measuring the impact and ROI of the Sales competence development initiatives
• Internal training delivery of key sales management and sales training programs, vendor management
Skills, Education and Experience
• B.Sc. or equivalent education
• Over 5 years of experience in competence development in relation to sales and sales management
• Customer centricity and good understanding of the sales environment and sales tools is key, for example CRM and the understanding of how it can drive sales performance
• Excellent understanding of different learning solutions and proven ability to develop content for the online environment
• Drive to win and positive can-do attitude
• Ability to build relationships and work in a multicultural global organization (often virtually): good interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
• Project and change management skills, proven track record of global learning programs implementation
• Analytical ability and business acumen to prioritize different development initiatives
• Excellent English language skills
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
For additional information please contact Head of Sales Competence Development, Olowine van der Mersch, tel. +32 498 85 37 30 or by e-mail email@example.com.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application and salary expectation by August 11, 2017.