Google Industry Head, Large Customer Sales in Helsinki, Finland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Industry Head, you will lead and coach a team that uses consultative skills to understand clients’ needs and delivers solutions that helps them reach their goals. In addition to leading your area, you also work as an active part of the Finnish management team to craft the strategy for Google in Finland and run the day-to-day operations of the business.
You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to lead, deliver results, manage a team and take an analytical approach to sales management. In this role you will collaborate with many functions inside Google to create the best setups for your team and clients.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage the core sales team and engage with cross-functional talent to deliver insights, solutions and customer service that drives business growth for our clients and for Google.
- Develop and foster C-Level relationships across the portfolio.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop strategic plans, and lead preparation and delivery of presentations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in managing teams and leading or implementing projects with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with sales management in technology and/or advertising.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Finnish fluently and idiomatically.
- MBA degree.
- Experience in the digital industry: in marketing, brand management or advertising sales.
- Experience in consultancy with strong strategic mindset.
- Knowledge of, and established relationships within the Finnish C-level landscape.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.