Dell Sr Advisor, Project/Prog Mgmt in Remote/Field/Satellite Office, Finland
People make Dell EMC – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within Global Customer Programmes at Dell EMC, we are looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our team in EMEA to manage various accounts across the region in a variety of vertical markets.
Dell EMC provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Working for Dell EMC’s EMEA OEM Solutions Division, one of the company’s fastest growing divisions, this position is instrumental in the launch of our OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) capabilities focused on EMEA regions. Our mission is to rapidly develop the European OEM market consisting of companies across various industry verticals that utilize computing hardware as part of their own solutions, i.e. “brains of a bigger machine”.
- The role of the EMEA OEM Program Manager will be to lead the project activity in the EMEA region directing parts planning, project management and inter-facing with the global team.
- Leads the core team, kick off programs, establish schedules and facilitate meetings. Core and extended team members can include Project management, Sales, Order management, New Product Operations, Custom Factory Integration, Services Program Management, and Mechanical/BIOS/Regulatory Engineering
- Will works with the customer to document their requirements; establish clear objectives and deliverables for the program and manages the creation, review and approval of the SOW (Statement of Work).
- Support new projects seeking additional lines of business and/or capabilities
- Facilitate Core Team meetings and maintain schedule. Responsible for meeting/ exceeding all milestones & deliverables
- Facilitate regular meetings with the customer during program development to enable fulfilment solutions
- Manage major risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation
- Schedule and run all phase reviews and program reviews
Ensures the core teams reach RTS (Ready to Ship) on time with all required features
Minimum 5 years experience in program/project management
- Outstanding planning and process development skills
- Ability to influence and communicate with senior management
- Knowledge and understanding of Dell EMCs OEM business and organisation or of the wider Dell EMC business
- Organizing and planning skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Priority setting and decision making skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrable ability to be flexible and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Experience of working with a multi-cultural, multi-locational team
- Ability to present clear and concise information to team, internal customers, and external customers
- Facilitation skills
- Experience of building effective cross functional teams
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment
- Integration or transformation management experience
Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English.
ITIL, PMP, Prince or CAPM certification
- Experience of working with a Global vendor
- Degree / Graduate desirable or equivalent experience
Job: *Project/Program Mgmt
Title: Sr Advisor, Project/Prog Mgmt
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-FI-Remote/Field/Satellite Office
Requisition ID: 17000JZH