Honeywell Field Service Technician in Finland
Field Service Technician
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
LOCATION : Seinäjoki
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) installs, integrates and maintains the systems that keep your facility safe, secure, comfortable, productive and energy efficient — from building automation and management solutions that increase facility performance to security and life safety solutions that help mitigate risk.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to perform and provide counsel on expert emergency, maintenance, testing, engineering, programming, designing, and start-up technical support across any type of electrical or mechanical equipment, systems and subsystems (including software where applicable) from simple to moderately complex in nature. Performs or provides counsel on diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems (both hardware and software) beyond the capability of other Service technicians. FSE I may provide technical training, coaching, and work direction to other Service engineers and technicians and subcontractors. FSE I programming and engineering capabilities should also be superior and specific in nature to warrant the leadership level.
- Service and maintenance of Honeywell and third party equipment (as per trade expertise),
- Supervision of field installation, cabling in projects,
- Carry out design works, programming of HVAC controllers, Fire Panels, Access Control Panels.
- Install EBI, prepare graphics and necessary programming works as per specifications.
- Ensure delivery of value to Honeywell clients and customers.
- Cost and time minimize the project.
- Create new sales opportunities during the application of the project.
- Development and maintenance of site-specific documentation and quality assurance information as instructed by team leader.
Follow the Honeywell SOPs, HSE and quality systems while delivering the periodic maintenance services as well as the execution of spot services and SLJs.
25 Validate customer request
25 Educate customer and field technicians
25 Write documentation used by field technicians
25 Ensure Right and Fast Delivery
YOU MUST HAVE
- Minimum Associates degree or technical trade school diploma,
- More than 3 years experience servicing HVAC or Fire or Security or access entry or alarm systems,
- Strong fault finding skills,
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and direct contractors or other service technicians,
- Valid drivers License.
- Finnish and English Skills.
- Four year degree in engineering or programming,
- Ability to interact and build relationships with customers,
- Ability to acquire and demonstrate trade skills and/or product knowledge to meet the requirements of the role,
- Ability to apply knowledge and understanding of Honeywell products to develop solutions that meet customer’s requirements,
- Good communication both written and verbal,
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Strong commitment to safety and safe working environment.
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7757
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: FIN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.