Microsoft Corporation Technology Sales Professional Global Black Belt– SAP on Azure in Finland
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Technology Sales Professional SAP GBB.
The Global Black Belt Technology Sales Professional is a technical sales professional within our enterprise sales organization with a special focus on infrastructure advanced workloads. A Global Black Belt Cloud Infrastructure TSP contributes to revenue and market share growth by leading technical engagements to win solutions leveraging the Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure offerings with a specialization in SAP workloads in Azure.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
• 50% - You will be the key technical leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy, architect and adopt Microsoft Application Development solutions. Being a member of the sales opportunity team, you will give technical presentations, demonstrations, help execute proof of concepts, design and implement solutions leveraging P-Sellers, partners, ISVs and MCS as needed. You will directly support the market share and revenue growth of Microsoft Application Development platform through your technical leadership in designing and implementing mission critical solutions for our customers.
• 30% - You will be the thought leader in Application Development space. You lead by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry events and publishing blogs, whitepapers, reference architecture etc in your area of expertise
• 20% - You will influence the Microsoft Application Development platform go to market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers you encounter.
Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Experienced. 10+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles within the SAP ecosystem required
• Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills required
• Executive Presence. Proven experience engaging with senior level executives preferred
• Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required
• Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing required
• Infrastructure architect. Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the Cloud Infrastructure space with experience in hybrid cloud infrastructure and management required
• Domain-specific subject matter expert. Deep technical knowledge of implementation scenarios for SAP on Windows and Linux; to apply that to customer advanced workloads in Azure; and to provide meaningful technical feedback to engineering groups required
• Enterprise Apps knowledge. Deep technical understanding of the SAP workload and eco-system; technical proficiency in SAP NetWeaver architecture and deployment practices, SAP HANA and non-functional requirements of SAP (like performance oriented practices, scale, HA, DR, SAP platform migrations) required
• SAP sizing experience. Experience in sizing SAP Netweaver and HANA workloads with regards to Compute and Storage preferred
• Cloud deployments. Familiarity with multi-tier applications migration across premises preferred
• Service Management. Understand enterprise IT Service management and delivery (i.e. ITSM) concepts and tools desired
• Market insights. Understanding of cloud enterprise applications solutions (AWS and HANA Enterprise Cloud/HEC) desired
• Technical proficiency to quickly learn new and emerging technologies required
• Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
• Planning for success. Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
• Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations and management of technology required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology, or related field required
• Certifications in domain-specific (SAP) technologies preferred
• Certification in Azure infrastructure exams (70-533 or 70-534)
• Certifications in information security desired