Aon Corporation Workday Financials Consultant (Virtual, Finland) in Finland
Workday Financials Consultant (Virtual, Finland)
Join Alight Solutions, you will have a bright future!
Alight Solutions are currently recruiting for a number of Workday Financials Consultantslocated in Finland. As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cloud Depliyment Solutions business group within Alight Solution. Up to 40% travel is associated with the role. This role will be primarily responsible for actively participating in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment within the Financial domain of Workday.
Your* Impact as A Workday Financials Consultant*
- Responsible for actively participating in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment
- Become an expert in the Workday product suite, specialising and deepening skill set within a particular Financials functional area
- Learn and understand clients’ business requirements and work with the Lead Functional Consultant to design, build, configure and test the Workday solution
- You will develop working relationships with other members of project team and management as well as external clients, sharing knowledge and information through regular communications and facilitation
- Ability to be effectively and actively engaged on multiple, parallel projects
- Perform the following on an project: 1) understand client business requirements, 2) configure the Workday solution to meet client requirements, 3) demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, 4) advise the client in testing approach for the Workday solution
- Provide the Project Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Project Manager within the budgeted time allocateUnderstand business requirements, configure the solution, develop prototype systems and assist with testing
- Perform functional consultant duties on Workday implementations, responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling, construction and delivery of the Workday solution
- Complete work assigned by the project manager within prescribed timeframe
- Understand and follow Workday Implementation methodologies, using it consistently on all projects
- Help train and mentor new Workday resources within the organisation
- Provide the project manager with status reports and keep them informed regarding overall project status
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise conflicting demands with little supervision
- Recognise business process inefficiencies and recommend improvements
- Perform research on problems, separating the symptoms from the actual cause, and identifies corrective measures
- Complete assignments on time and with quality, suggesting opportunities for quality and process improvements where identified
- Understand the value of a project plan, adhere to established processes and standards, monitor progress of tasks against plan and reports status to appropriate team members as it relates to project issues
- Understand the basics of client satisfaction and apply it in the process of servicing the client. Communicate client feedback to senior team members. Understand and follow internal processes in responding to client needs
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include;
- Knowledge of translating business requirements into system requirements
- Respond with a sense of urgency to immediate need
- Complete assigned tasks in prescribed times related to deliverables, understanding priorities and requesting help and support when needed
- Exchange information with appropriate people to complete work, following through on tasks and commitments and keep information confidential, as warranted. Demonstrate strong work ethics, setting an example for others
- Ability to recognise personal skills, abilities, limitations and strengths and takes appropriate actions to deepen skills through training and development initiatives
- Understand quality standards for own work and checks own work upon the completion of each task
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment towards the job and goals of the organisation
- Participate as member of the team, understand and respond to the various working styles of others and their roles on the team
- Accept and adapt to change as directed and understand that it is a constant and necessary path for professional growth
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Experience of
- implementing Financials solutions or have a good understanding of financial processes with an aptitude for systems implementation
- Experience implementing Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle or similar applications
- Successful completion of the Workday Financials Services Core or currently Workday Financials Certified is a requirement of the role
- Good at building customer relationships
- Possess sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centres deliver an unrivalled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We have a 25 year operating history formerly the outsourcing business of Aon Hewitt. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organisations thrive.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organisations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable country, national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Job number: 2017-14819
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance