Aon Corporation Workday Project Manager (Virtual, Finland) in Finland
Workday Project Manager (Virtual, Finland)
Join Alight Solutions, you will have a bright future!
Alight Solutions are currently recruiting for a number of *Workday Project Managers *located Virtually in Finland with regular travel to client locations . As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cloud Deployment Solutions business group within Alight Solution. Up to 40% travel is associated with the role. This role will be primarily responsible for managing all stages of the Workday deployment project for the client, from functional requirements and definition gathering to project planning and implementation.
Your* Impact as A Workday Project Manager*
- Provide a proactive interface between the external clients and the internal consultants to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday implementations
- Manage and guide multiple project teams as well as to be an active participant in Workday implementations
- Understand the scope and detail of project plan and identify and communicate the need for resources for tasks or assigned areas of responsibility
- Manage Workday implementations through the various lifecycle stages, from functional need through design and delivery
- Monitor progress of tasks against plan, and reports status to leadership on project issues
- Establish and maintain client relationships. Communicate client feedback to leadership as appropriate
- Suggest improvements and proactively addresses issues. Answer all enquiries in a timely basis
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility for corporate funds, materials and resources
- Demonstrate knowledge about the technology and participates in training and development initiatives to keep abreast of current trends and practices
- Contribute to knowledge management capital through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A;, documented deliverables, facilitation of Workday Wednesday Workshops, and regularly posting best practices and knowledge sharing information to the Central Desktop
- Understand the IT impact of the project to the overall business
- Demonstrate the need and purpose of process operating plans
- Understand quality standards for own work and monitors and manages work of team members, providing feedback as appropriate
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include;
- Able to multi-task, responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment toward the job and mission of the organisation
- Participate as part of a global team, seeking help from other team members as appropriate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- A proven track record of managing projects within Workday, Peoplesoft, Oracle or SAP or similar applications is preferred
- You will be supported to obtain the Workday Project Manager certification and you will be required to keep the certification current
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centres deliver an unrivalled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We have a 25 year operating history formerly the outsourcing business of Aon Hewitt. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organisations thrive.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organisations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable country, national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Job number: 2017-14829
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance