Salesforce.com, Inc Project Manager in Espoo, Finland
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Job DetailsRole: Project Manager Location: Helsinki
We are seeking innovative and passionate Project Managers who share our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. Project Managers are experienced professionals on our project teams responsible for overseeing the production of deliverables. They work closely with various technical and non-technical team members; managing and running more complex, enterprise and strategic technical projects. Our Project Managers are subject matter experts who actively participate on the project, scoping, contracts review, knowledge transfer, and budget management.
Responsibilities: - Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success. - Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project. - Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills. - Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed. - Facilitate and own the creation of Salesforce technical design documents for complex projects, by interfacing with Technical Architects and Developers, as needed. - Adopt a standardized implementation methodology for all projects. - Identify opportunities to leverage all Salesforce technologies. - Facilitate review sessions with the client and your team. - Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management. - Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff. - Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements. - Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
- University Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Implementing enterprise-scale software solutions. CRM and Salesforce implementation experience preferred.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated project management skills with teams of up to 10+ people.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high-quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
- Extensive external consulting experience
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively managing client escalations.
- Manage and communicate with remote developers during non-traditional business hours.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Must be able to travel for longer periods of time if necessary
- PMP/ Prince2 Certification
- Agile Experience, preferably a SCRUM master
- Experience with business process expertise around Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, or Vertical (i.e. Financial, Life Sciences, or Semiconductor).
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience managing projects leveraging Cloud technology
- "Big 5" consulting experience
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!