BRP US Inc Business controller in Rovaniemi, Finland
At BRP, we have a deep connection to our consumers, created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally. Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am ATVs and side-by-side vehicles, Spyder roadsters, Evinrude outboard engine, marine propulsion systems, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be a part of a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Join the company that offers an outstanding environment and drive for innovation every day.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE
- Cost controlling & support role relating to BRP Finland Oy production and sales & distribution operations expenses and cost accounting activities including capital expenses and overhead
- Coordination of Forecast, Budget and Risk & Opportunity processes of BRP Finland entity
- Maintaining finance view on production profitability planning & follow-up
- Business partner for BRP Finland functions; support on business activities
- Lead role on controlling activities relating to inventory management of BRP Finland Oy
- Overseeing internal controls under your scope
- Support to stakeholders with reports, analyses, training & knowledge sharing
- Support to improvement initiatives regarding new systems, processes and tools harmonization
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Master of Economic Sciences or similar
- 5 years or more experience in business controlling
- Fluent English and management of MS Office tools
- Experience with SAP
- Experience in manufacturing environment (cost accounting etc.)
- Interest to develop in to a strong business support role
- Analytical mindset & structured working habits
- Commitment and flexibility
Global Location: Finland, Rovaniemi
# of openings: 1