BRP US Inc Financial Analyst in Rovaniemi, Finland
At BRP, we have a deep connection to our consumers, created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally. Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am ATVs and side-by-side vehicles, Spyder roadsters, Evinrude outboard engine, marine propulsion systems, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be a part of a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Join the company that offers an outstanding environment and drive for innovation every day.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE
General accounting and tax activities for BRP Scandinavian legal entities including (non-exhaustive list)
Participating in weekly/monthly accounting and finance reporting & preparing monthly analysis of BRP Scandinavian entities
- Assist the team leader in all activities related to auditing
Support work in internal & external stakeholder reporting
Collaborate with team leader to maintain and improve our internal control environment including:
Executing monthly internal controls under your scope & assisting in risk management within Scandinavian entities
Financial planning and business support including
Collaborate and support financial planning activities including budget & forecast
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Master of Economic Sciences or similar
- 2-5 years experience in financial accounting
- Fluent English and management of MS Office tools
- Experience with SAP
- Experience in manufacturing environment (cost accounting etc.)
- Interest to develop in the field of IFRS reporting
- Analytical mindset & structured working habits
- Commitment and flexibility
Global Location: Finland, Rovaniemi
# of openings: 1