Ericsson Web Development Lead Architect in Finland
We are looking for a Web Development Lead Architect for our IoT Solutions as part of our Product Development.
If you are enthusiastic about web development, have experience in the area and want to lead our web development teams, this is your place.
Your role includes proposing, developing and supporting world-class customer facing web applications using a range of technologies. You are expected to participate in the analysis of system and business requirements to provide hands-on solutions to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. You will deliver high-quality code by defining and deploying best practices in unit testing and testing frameworks. Your role also assumes that you will lead, supervise, mentor, and train other team members in order to develop a strong, best-in-class development bench.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience as a software engineer or architect for web applications;
- Good skills in more than one programming or scripting language (such as python, golang,..)
- 3+ years’ experience developing web applications in a complex, multi-platform distributed environment
- Experience with cloud platforms, e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Development experience of applications and solutions in Linux Containers, KVM, and Docker/Rocket
- Development/operation experience in orchestration system like Kubernetes, Docker and OpenStack
- Development experience on messaging systems and/or REST API’s
- Fluent in modern SW development tools and methodologies, such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Team player and willingness to learn new things
- Fluent in English
What we see as an advantage:
- Experience with open source projects
- Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) development and deployment
- Knowledge of deployment pipeline
- Experience on big data and analytics
We offer You:
- Be part of Ericsson IoT journey defining what the future will look like
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field and own cafeteria just to mention a few
In questions please email email@example.com
Interviewing process to start immediately.